Get started with Quick Check
Call the credit union anytime to access your accounts and hear your account balances and more. With Quick Check, you don’t even need to use a smartphone. Quick Check is now a self-enrolled service; call 855-597-5766 and select Option 1, then listen for each prompt. To enroll:
- Enter your member number, followed by the # sign.
- To set up your Personal Identification Number (PIN), first enter your temporary PIN (your 10-digit Social Security Number), then #.
- To select a new PIN, input a number (at least 4 digits, not starting with 0), then #.
- Enter dollar amounts without the decimal. For example, enter $50.70 as 5070.
Using Quick Check telephone teller
After you’ve set up your PIN, call 855-597-5766 and select Option 1:
- Enter your Member Number & #
- Enter your Quick Check PIN & #
- Select an option from the Main Menu:
- Press 1 for share accounts (savings & checking)
- Press 2 for loan information
- Press 3 to transfer funds
- Press 4 to hear last year’s dividend and interest totals
- Press 5 to request a check to be mailed to your home address
- Press 6 to search for a cleared check number
- Press 8 for more options
- Press 9 to end the call
Five transactions or inquiries are allowed per call. If you need additional assistance or need a PIN reset, call 855-597-5766, option 2.
Access your accounts anytime with our telephone teller. Or, if you have a smartphone and use CU Online, try our Mobile Banking app! Mobile Banking has more features than Quick Check.