Get started with Quick Check
Access your accounts and perform transactions on your phone whenever you like! First, we’ll need to enroll you in this service; visit a branch or check this option on your Membership Application.
After you’ve been enrolled, call 855-597-5766 and select Option 1; wait for each prompt.
- Enter your member number, followed by the # sign.
- To set up your Personal Identification Number (PIN), first enter your complete Social Security Number, then #.
- To select a new PIN, choose and input a four-digit number (not starting with 0), then #.
- Enter dollar amounts without the decimal, for example, enter $50.70 as 5070.
Using Quick Check telephone teller
Call 855-597-5766 and select Option 1:
- Enter your Member Number & #
- Enter your Quick Check PIN & #
- Select an option from the Main Menu:
- Press 1 for share accounts (savings & checking)
- Press 2 for loan information
- Press 3 to transfer funds
- Press 4 to hear last year’s dividend and interest totals
- Press 5 to request a check to be mailed to your home address
- Press 6 to search for a cleared check number
- Press 8 for more options
- Press 9 to end the call
Five transactions or inquiries are allowed per call. If you need additional assistance or need a PIN reset, call 855-597-5766, option 3 or 5.
Access your accounts anytime with our telephone teller. Or, if you have a smartphone and use CU Online, try our Mobile Banking app!