CU Online gives you 24/7 access
Get your account information anytime. With CU Online, you don’t need to visit a branch to accomplish all these tasks:
- Check your balances and interest earned on your accounts.
- View and print account history.
- View, print and download e-statements.
- Transfer money between most accounts.
- Make loan payments from share accounts.
- Verify if your checks have cleared.
- Request a check withdrawal.
- Send the credit union an e-mail message.
- And more!
Complete a form to enroll in CU Online and return it to a branch (or by mail or fax).
For the quickest access to your statements, sign up for free E-Statements, available the first business day of the month or quarter. Select the E-Statements button when you’re logged in to CU Online.
Pay bills from your checking account with our free online Bill Pay service. After you’ve set up your payees and account numbers, Bill Pay keeps track of your information to make paying bills easier! In CU Online, enroll using the Bill Payer button.
- Make payments anytime from checking.
- Pay bills once or schedule recurring bills to be paid automatically.
- Schedule payments to be paid at a future date.
- View your bill payment history and view pending payments.
Payments are generally debited from your Five Star account within one business day. Bill Pay transactions (especially mailed checks) usually take at least three business days to be credited and processed by the payee but may take longer.
If you’d rather check your accounts on your smartphone or tablet, download our Mobile Banking app on the Apple App or Google Play store. Learn more about Mobile Banking.
Enroll in CU Online and set up your login information before using Mobile Banking.
Use our online services to save time—and trips to a branch!