Download our Mobile Banking app
Welcome to the easiest way to bank online, anywhere, anytime:
- After you’re enrolled in CU Online, download our free Mobile Banking app.
- Our Mobile Banking app uses the same User ID (username) and password as CU Online.
- Use one of the links below to download our Five Star FCU app.
Check your accounts quickly
- Verify available balances for savings, checking and certificate accounts.
- Transfer funds between your Five Star accounts.
- Verify recent transactions.
- Make online bill payments after you’re enrolled in our CU Online’s Bill Pay service.
- Find a branch or surcharge-free Allpoint network ATM.
- Set up account balance alerts.
Mobile Banking requires Internet access; wireless carrier data rates may apply. Enroll in CU Online (online banking) and set up your login information and security answers before using the Mobile app.
Deposit checks with your smartphone!
If you have a Five Star checking account, sign up for our free mobile check deposit service. Tap on the Deposit icon to get started.
- Using the app, you’ll take photos of both sides of your check and submit them.
- Verify that your deposit has been made within one business day.
- Keep your original check for at least one week before shredding or filing.
- Please endorse the back of the check this way to make sure it goes through, writing legibly:
- Your signature
- Mobile deposit only to Five Star FCU
- Your Member Number
For mobile check deposit, member must have a Share Draft/checking account in good standing and be eligible for our Courtesy Pay service. It takes up to one business day to be enrolled.
Download our Five Star FCU Card Manager app
Manage your credit card and debit card activity on your phone or tablet:
- Enter your Five Star FCU credit card and debit card information.
- Set account alerts and notifications.
- Make credit card payments with the Card Manager app.
- Report lost/stolen cards.
Use our Mobile Banking apps to do your banking anywhere!