Reward yourself with our credit card
Compare our Five Star Platinum Rewards Visa® credit card with higher rate department store cards or other cards:
- Low variable rates with no annual fee.
- No balance transfer fee: transfer higher-rate balances to save on interest.
- For contactless buying online and in many stores, add your Five Star FCU credit card (and debit card) number to your smartphone’s digital wallet app: Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
- Earn CU Rewards points for your credit card purchases; details below.
Visa Credit Card Terms & RatesInformation effective June 1, 2022.
|Type||Rate or Fee|
|*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates quoted are the lowest available ("as low as"). Actual rate may differ and depends on the applicant's and/or co-applicant's credit history. Rates are subject to change.
View full terms and disclosures.
|Introductory rate for first 6 billing cycles||2.99% APR*|
|Purchases||as low as 9.00% APR*|
|Balance Transfers||as low as 9.00% APR*|
|Cash Advances||as low as 9.00% APR*|
|Balance Transfer Fee||None|
|Cash Advance Fee||None|
|Over-the-Credit Limit Fee||None|
|Late or Returned Payment Fee||$20.00|
Earning points for your Five Star FCU credit card purchases is rewarding!
Managing Your Visa Credit Card
Log in to our credit card site
- Register your Platinum Rewards credit card number to set up your online access.
- Pay your Visa statement online from your Five Star FCU or other checking account.
- Check your recent purchases and current points balance.
- Redeem your CU Rewards points for gift cards, merchandise, travel, cash back or a donation to the Ascension Saint Agnes Foundation.
Use our Five Star FCU Card Manager app
- Download our Five Star FCU Card Mgr. app from the Apple or Google Play app store for your smartphone or tablet.
- Check the balance on your credit card account and make payments.
- Set up controls and alerts including travel notifications.
- Block or unblock your card and report a lost/stolen card.
Earn CU Rewards for credit card purchases
Build up CU Rewards points when you use your Five Star FCU Platinum Rewards credit card for in-store, online and digital wallet purchases. You’ll earn one CU Rewards point for every net $1 spent on credit card purchases. To check your points balance and redeem your points, register your credit card number on our Visa credit card site or the CU Rewards website.
Contactless buying with your smartphone
You may not have to carry your plastic credit card after you’ve added your card information to your smartphone’s digital wallet. Add your Visa credit card information to Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay for online and in-store purchases, wherever these payments are accepted!
Making Visa payments
We can take your credit card payments in a branch, either in-person or by calling 855-597-5766, option 2 to reach a branch. After banking hours, use our branch drop box boxes with instructions (no cash, please).
To make credit card payments by mailed check or online Bill Pay, please use the address on your current statement:
Five Star FCU
P.O. Box 37603
Philadelphia, PA 19101-0603
Important phone numbers
- To activate your card, call 800-631-3197 from your home or primary phone. Outside the U.S., call 727-540-9434.
- Traveling? Call 855-597-5766 before your trip to make sure your transactions go through. Or, call 855-695-1666 for 24-hour cardholder service.
- If your card is lost or stolen, call 1-800-449-7728 (or call 727-299-2449 collect outside the U.S.) right away. Please note that this number is for credit cards only, not debit cards.
- For ATM cash advances, set up a PIN by calling 888-886-0083 from your home or primary phone. There is a fee for cash advances.
Credit card accounts are available to members in good standing with the credit union; approval is based on credit history and debt-to-income ratio. Submit a signed application with copies of your two most recent pay stubs at either branch, or mail to Five Star Federal Credit Union, 716 Maiden Choice Lane, Suite 101, Baltimore MD 21228 or call our Loan Officer at 443-844-3616.